May 18, 2012

New Collections: Pierre Frey

Tonight it is cold yet again, so me and my gorgeous Molly [or Molly, Molly Moo Mah as I like to call her] are in bed under the doona, sporting my husband’s tracksuit, laptop on hand and just oozing pure style. I had no idea what I wanted to write about tonight so I was reading all my favourite blogs [still yet to be shared] and going through all my favourite fabric house websites [yes, still yet to be shared] when I came across seriously the most exciting new collection of fabrics EVER!!! I painted the whole story about being in bed because I caught a look of myself in the mirror just all plain faced, hair a muck with no real facial expression whilst the inside of me was like I had won the Lotto, backflips and somersaults everywhere, this seriously is the most awesome fabric collection ever! Weird about my outside reaction though?

So here it is, my favourite highlights from the new Pierre Frey Atmosphere collection. What do you think?
Pierre Frey Gaya - Cotton Print

Pierre Frey Gatsby - Cotton, Silk, Acrylic Jacquard

Pierre Frey Playtime - Cotton Print



Pierre Frey Angelina - Polyester Jacquard




Pierre Frey Mojito - Linen, Viscose Embroidery


Pierre Frey Darling - Embroidery on Silk Sheer


Pierre Frey Venus - Cotton Print
Pierre Frey Panarea - Printed Linen

To view more of the Pierre Frey range visit their website or my Pinterest Page http://pinterest.com/bobbinscissors/designer-pierre-frey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...