March 14, 2012

A Small Milestone Reached


Since the birth of Bobbin Scissors Thread I have promised to reward myself with a present as soon as I hit 1000 page views [as you can see I am very big on short term goals!]. I thought I needed a reward to work towards because at no point did I think I would achieve this little milestone in just over a month and a half, but here we are! So thank you to all the people on the other side of the world looking at blogs whilst I’m asleep as you tipped us over the mark sometime last night and thank you to all on my side of the world who come and have a look regularly. I appreciate the support.
I am finding Bobbin Scissors Thread to be a release of everything I love about the world of fabrics and interiors and love the thought that you are all learning something along the way. Thank you all so much for reading or just looking at the images!

Now, as to that present……………

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...