January 28, 2012

A little bit of colour, the Jonathan Adler way, to brighten your day!

I’m finally over it. It’s taken me days, but now my garden is once again watered to last another duration without rain I would be happy if it stopped anytime soon.

It’s the bleak grey skies, the need to have the lights on in the middle of the day and when 10 o’clock in the morning looks like 3 o’clock in the afternoon that gets to me. I become lethargic and boring and apart from eating hot chips and gravy to make the day better the only other thing that does it for me, is colour! So, this dreary afternoon I give you images from the man who I think does colour, I mean like block, bold, bright colour the best, Mr Jonathan Adler.

Malibu Dream House Designed for Barbie's 50th Birthday


Private New York Residence
Jonathan Adler's own NYC Apartment
Liz Lange Country Residence


Liz Lange Country Residence


If you're interested in more of a pick me up visit http://www.jonathanadler.com/index.php


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...